Prepare Human resource One of the most important resources owned by institutions is that the brains and the skilled hands are the basis of the productive process in any organization. The presence of qualified individuals in the different positions increases the ability of the internal departments to complete their functions with a high degree of proficiency. The HR Department is concerned with organizing the work of individuals in organizations and determining the general basis that links the relationship between them, to make them more effective and achievable. There are many human resources departments Any organization, and the question now arises, what are the departments of human resources.
What are the human resources departments
There are many sections HR In the organizations, and each section of human resources special tasks can be collected through the capabilities of all personnel working in an organization within a single system of work, which is reflected positively on the organizations, so the human resources departments are classified as follows:
Objectives of human resources management
There are many objectives of the process through which the management of human resources in the organizations, and this comes through the sensitive tasks assigned to personnel in the Department of Human Resources, including the following:
- Assist organizations to achieve their goals through the process of linking qualifications, vacancies and functionalities in organizations.
- To increase the efficiency of the job by providing the necessary support to the professional cadres, which helps these cadres to improve performance.
- To provide a clear picture of the internal law of the organization and its internal and external policies so that these laws are observed after they have been defined in detail.
What are the objectives of human resources management?
There are many objectives of the process through which the human resource is managed in organizations, and this comes through the sensitive tasks assigned by the staff in the Human Resources Department, including the following: To help organizations achieve their goals through the process of linking qualifications and vacancies in Organizations. Work to raise the efficiency of the job by providing the necessary support for the cadres, which helps these cadres to improve performance. To communicate a clear picture of the internal law of the organization and its internal and external policies so that these laws can be adhered to after detailed knowledge.
What are Human Resources Departments?
- Training and Resources Development Section
- Manpower Planning Department
- Human Resources Affairs Section
Articles related to this article
- The importance of human resources - The importance of human resources lies in the institutional or organizational reality through what the human resource can achieve in the life of the Organization ... More
- Human resource management with incentives - The Human Resources Department aims at getting acquainted with all employees and shareholders in a particular sector or work, and is concerned with employees ... More
- HR - Human resources means the specialization in the tasks of employees in terms of task division and management, where tasks are divided ... More