The documentary cycle is the first stage of the accounting cycle. It represents the vessels in which the document has been conducted since its liberation, past all the service centers or the cost centers that affect it and is affected by it until the document fulfills its purpose. The accounts resemble the human body and the circulation cycle represents the blood vessels in that body. Document authenticity through documentary check.
The necessity of the documentary examination of the document stems from the rule of building the accounts in general, which is based on invalid. It is void. The document is the registration and the enrollment is the work of the account of the professor and the account of the professor. The balance of the audit is performed and the financial statements are made. Hence, we need to check the document and check the document before placing it at the beginning of the calculations
Objectives of the Documentary Course
There are a set of objectives achieved by the documentary cycle:
- Collect data and reports and then submit them to management.
- Help management make informed decisions on accurate information.
- Easy access to the documents needed by the administration.
- Accurate monitoring of the movement of accounting documents for all departments.
- Linking departments that perform common tasks together and help them work accurately.
The most important types of documentary courses
Documentary course for stores
Is concerned with following up and documenting the information on all the goods in the stores, the documentary operations that are carried out from the sale and purchase, and interested in the control of the stores, and ensure that the actual assets correspond with the registered paper, and verify the documents for the export and import of materials during the accounting period, On a daily basis based on business procedures.
Documentary course for procurement
Is interested in following up the documents of the purchases, which are carried out by companies during the fiscal year, and divided into two types of purchases, namely:
- Non-typical purchases: They are not planned to be purchased in advance, ie the documents are prepared as soon as they are requested. Examples include: Requesting new stationery for the office and adding the value of the money to the other expenses.
- Typical purchases: The company is accustomed to buying them periodically, semi-permanent, and there is a list of these purchases when the warehouse keeper, who is keen to prepare a report in quantities that lack to provide the accountant, to determine the financial cost allocated to them to be supplied to warehouses.
Sales Documentary Course
Is responsible for following up the documents of the sales operations conducted by the company during the financial year, and depends on the study of the views of customers, and requests that are submitted to the company for the acquisition of certain goods, and the specialist accountant prepare the documentary sales cycle by adopting its official documents, , And item labels. The sales documents usually contain the following components: quantity sold, unit price, total price, details and payment method. These documents are made up of the first two copies of the company and the second to the customers.
Documentary courses in accounting programs
After reviewing the importance of the documentary course and its benefits, we invite you to view the customer and supplier management program and to identify the possibilities that the user can provide in the definition of the documentary course suitable for the activity of his company
What is a Documentary Course?
The documentary cycle is the first stage of the accounting cycle.
What are the most important types of documentary courses?
– Documentary course for stores
– Documentary Purchasing Course
– Sales Documentary Course
What are the objectives of the documentary course?
Collect data and reports and then submit them to management.
Help management make informed decisions on accurate information.
Easy access to the documents needed by the administration.
Accurate monitoring of the movement of accounting documents for all departments.
Linking departments that perform common tasks together and help them work accurately.
Other related articles
- Documentary Course for Cash Receipts - The purpose of the documentary credit course is to activate and tighten the supervisory role on cash receipts. Achieving the internal control of cash receipts. More
Submit your review