Manufacturing and production management
- Definition of production line
- Calculate the cost of the product
- Follow-up production
- Application example - garment manufacturing
production line Is a set of successive processes in a plant where the product moves from one stage to another until it is produced, such as making bread or cakes, or producing metal products.
In the spinning and weaving industry, for example, the production line will consist of several stages, from cleaning the cotton and cleaning it from the seeds, and then turning this cotton into yarns in so-called spinning, and doing many operations on the yarn to increase its efficiency, It turns into a canvas, and all these stages may be the same factory or some only.
The production line consists of a series of successive stages designed to produce a final product, or semi-final to be marketed
Articles related to this article
- Simple Production Management - Single Stage Manufacturing - The way in which you buy the goods we buy for sale may vary and some of these may be foreign or… More
- Manufacturing and Production Management - Product Cost - Video - The cost of the product is one of the most important points of concern to the owners of factories, because of its great importance in pricing the final product and determining the margin ... More
- Production and Manufacturing Management - Production Monitoring - Video - Monitoring and monitoring of production is one of the most important elements of the success of the industrial system. It may even be more important to enable the accounting system to track ... More
- Production and Manufacturing Management - Ready Made Garments - Video - The garment industry is one of the most widespread industries in Egypt. More