Case Study (Elmezneb Municibility – Saudia Arabia)
Dispensing paper-based system, and posting all transactions electronically
- Covering Hr. – Financial -Inventory – Technical Licenses – Investment – Projects modules
- Integration with E-Collections system (Collecting Loans and Fees Electronically)
- Allow citizens to submit their requests for licenses directly from the website or by mobile. And then the system starts to generate associated tasks sequentially
- Automating administrative procedures like vacations, purchases…
- Automating incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Archiving all documents electronically, and facilitating search and sorting the documents
1- External Portal
Citizens (after registration) can Submit requests for technical licenses and health licenses through the portal, as well as follow-up the municipity news and activities.You can visit the municipal website from the link: http://methnab.gov.sa/
- Portal is the entrance gate to many applications like (GRP.
- Employees can follow-up tasks entrusted to them through the portal
- Search in all documents saved in SharePoint libraries, according to permissions granted to users.
It consists of three main sections (Personnel – Finance – licenses and citizens’ services)
- The system is designed in accordance with the accounting rules used in the Saudi Arabia. Accounting entries and financial reporting in line with the models approved by the Ministry of Finance
- The system is design to reduce the time and effort, and that fits with the general system for the municipalities and the rest of other government agencies
- All modules in the system that are integrated with the personnel system.
- Full control and user rights on all Forms
- Ability to hide or show the table columns
- Export reports to Excel / PDF
- The system works in both Arabic and English.
- Financial system
- Warehouse System
- Professional licenses
- Health licenses
- Investment System
- Project System
- Mail System
- Full integration with the queries system through the portal, which calls for special reports from the system
- Full integration with e-services portal system, where the user submits service request through the portal, this fires workflow for processing request.
- System is integrated with active directory , and supports the Single Sign On
- Application works through the SharePoint Portal
- The program is divided into Modules, Each Module could be placed in various portal pages.
- Attached Documents in various forms in the system are saved to SharePoint lists, so they can be searched, secured, and
- Integration with SharePoint Workflow Engine, invoked tasks includes natively GRP Forms to enter data and print it
4. Business Automating using NINTEX WORKFLOW
The following procedures were automated
- Leave requests
- Outdoor missions request
- Health certification requests
- Technical licenses requests: Construction – drilling – demolition – the ramp …