Attendance management utilizing smart device
Orchida Contracting System
Step by step with you, starting from the project study – until the project closure
Phase 1: Study the project
Step 1: Enter the bill of quantities
Bills of quantities are the items of project deliveries, distributed over different stages. It follows:
- Planning the release of the project abstracts
- The system calculates the estimated budget of the project based on information to be fed to the system in advance (e.g. quantities of steel and cement per cubic meter reinforced concrete …)
Step 2: Finalize the estimated budget the project cost
- Based on the schedule of quantities, the system calculates the cost of direct materials and direct wages of the project
- The rest of the other indirect and estimated expenses are submitted easily.
Phase II: Decision making and submission of the tender
Step 1: Shareholders and Participation Rates (if applicable)
- Determine the shareholders and the percentage of contribution to the project.
- Determination of supervision commissions according to the terms of the contract
Step 2:Providing offers and finalizing the contracts
- Providing technical offer
- Providing financial offer
- Contract issuance
Phase III: Kick off and progress follow-up
Transactions data entry
- Disbursement of materials to the project
- Delivery Clearances, and subcontractors’ Clearances
- Other expenses
- Advance payments
- Shareholders’ payments
Progress Follow up
- Project progress KPI’s (based on the tables of quantities to the deliverables)
- Follow-up the raw materials consumed, compared with standard quantities and determining the deviations
- Comparison of the estimated budget of the project and determining the deviations
Phase 4: Project closure
- Settlement of advanced payments
- Determine the final project profits and distributing the profit
ِِِAdvantages of the contracting program.
- A statement of account for each project, what was done on the project and the stages that have been delivered till now.
- The possibility of sending material directly to the site and settlement in the account of the project without the need to enter and exit from the stores.
- The possibility of receiving materials in stores and then disbursed to projects.
- Issuing the expense tree that was spent on the project in the same form as the account tree without the need to repeat the tree definition of expenses under each project in the tree of accounts.
- Issuing temporary and final customer summaries.
- Issuing the final and final subcontractors’ summaries.
The Beneficiary Business Activities
- contracting companies .
- Decoration and finishing companies
Construction devices and accessories