Fixed assets system that aims to introduce all the movements that affect the assets (Added – Sales – Heightening – Exclusion) in a simple and easy way. And also entering depreciation movements.
Fixed Assets Features
- Determine the method of depreciation
- Determine the proportion of depreciation
- Determine the reserve ratio by high prices
- Determine the residual value
Link the Asset with appropriate accounts
- Fixed asset account
- Calculate destruction expense
- Calculate collector expense
- Calculation of the reserve of rising prices
- Calculation of capital gains / losses
- Determine the value of the asset and accumulated depreciation and compound reserve at the beginning of the period
- Control the asset value on the basis of depreciation rates and depreciation periods.
- Automatically generates depreciation entries every fiscal period.
- Support selling assets wholly or partly
- Calculate asset value after selling a part of it on the basis the excluded value
- Calculates capital profit / losses resulting from selling.
When the end of the financial year , all movements on the asset are transferred archival (without computational restrictions) for review, and the new movements are normally followed up
Fixed Assets Module Advantages
- Covering all transactions affecting assets: Added – sales – exclusion
- Identify the method of depreciation of assets (fixed – decreasing)
- Conduct depreciation of the assets per month / two months / three months
- Facilities to deprecate a group of assets at once
- Flexible options to reevaluate the asset after the operations of: partial sales and exclusion and addition.
The Beneficiary Business Activities
This system is essential, and all companies and commercial and industrial establishments needs it . Which have a large number of assets, whether buildings, equipment or cars
Devices and accessories