The most important question that we must ask ourselves before starting to deal with the system is: What do we want from the follow-up program?
The manufacturing process data is complex and overlapping. Therefore, when you enter the operating data, we must take attention to the details that affect our interest field..
Operational follow-up fields can be identified as follows:
Follow up the outgoing materials on the different operating orders and fall under it:
- Determine the loss of materials
- Determination of final product portion of outgoing materials (direct and indirect costs)
Follow the position of the daily product in the operating halls.
This is done when the cycle time is relatively long.
Follow up work performance
- Follow up the worker’s performance
- Follow up the machine performance
Components of the production and manufacturing program
The production line here is the identification of the stages of manufacturing the product, and determine the outgoing materials and the quantities required for each production unit, as well as the operational and supervisory processes at each stage
The product to be manufactured, the quantities required, and the production line are identified
Materials are normally exchanged from Dismissal notice. The work order and the stage is chosen firstly and then the selection of the items to be exchanged and their quantities
- Sometimes some stages are carried out outside the facility. Materials are disbursed in an external exchange permit. Of course, the order of the job and the stage is chosen, with the choice of the external supplier.
- Manufactured materials from the supplier are received
- Spent amounts are compared with received amounts based on unit of category(if units are similar) or weight based
- Operating fees are calculated and entered into the supplier account automatically
- All daily operations are entered into different job orders
- The worker and the machine can be entered with each operation, or can be neglected.
- Some types of operations are selected as test points for the finished quantities of the stage, and are based on the production follow-up reports
- All materials on the job order automatically affect the cost of the work order.
- Where there are direct costs other than raw materials, they are defined in the form of non-stock items and are disbursed to the work order normally
- The accounts (or main accounts) to be distributed in a given period are selected on the job orders
- The value of costs can be guided in the same period of the previous year, so as to distribute future costs on existing orders initially.
- You can control the distribution of certain fees to be distributed to specific months, or all months. (For example, in the distribution of annual maintenance fees)
Advantages of production and manufacturing program
- Follow-up materials exported on the various operating orders and falls under it:
- Calculate final product cost (including direct and indirect costs)
- More than one way to distribute indirect costs on work orders throughout the year.
- The possibility of building reports according to the manufacturing system, so that the production lines can be followed according to the nature of each line
- Support the operating of the third party in some / all stages, and review of outgoing and received quantities. With the settlement of the operating costs in the supplier account.
The Beneficiary Business Activities
Industrial Establishments that have a production cycle:
- One-phase production cycle such as some chemicals, sorting, packing, mines and quarries.
- Multi-stage production lines such as garment, shoe factories.
- The manufacturing system often needs special modifications to match the production cycle.
Construction devices and accessories
- Barcode Reader.