The manufacturing process data is complex and overlapping. Therefore, when you enter the operating data, we need to pay attention to the details that affect our area of interest.
Operational follow-up areas can be identified as follows:
Follow up the raw materials on different operating orders and fall under it:
• Determine the loss of raw materials
• Determination of final product share of exported materials (direct and indirect costs)
Follow up the position of the daily product in the operating halls.
This is done when the operating cycle time is relatively long
Follow up work performance
• Follow up the worker's performance
• Monitor machine performance
Components of production production program
Determine the production line
Exchange of raw materials
Implementation of some stages outside the establishment (manufacturing in third parties)
In some cases, some stages are carried out outside the facility. Of course, the order of the job and the stage is chosen, with the choice of the external supplier.
• Similarly, materials manufactured from the supplier are received
• Amounts spent on the receipt are compared based on unit size (if units are similar) or weight based
• Operating expenses are calculated and entered into the supplier account automatically
Day-to-day operations are entered into different job orders
• The worker and the machine can be entered with each operation, or it can be neglected.
• Some types of operations are selected as test points for the finished quantities of the phase, and are based on the construction of production follow-up reports
• All materials on the job order automatically affect the cost of the work order.
• When there are direct costs other than raw materials, they are defined in the form of non-stock items and are disbursed on a normal order
The accounts (or master accounts) to be distributed in a given period are selected on the job orders
• The value of costs can be guided in the same period of the previous year, so as to distribute future costs on existing orders initially.
• You can control the distribution of certain expenses to be distributed to specific months, or all months. (For example, in the distribution of annual maintenance expenses, for example)
Advantages of the production and manufacturing program
• Follow-up of raw materials on different operating orders and falls under it
• Calculate final product cost (including direct and indirect costs)
• More than one way to distribute indirect costs on work orders throughout the year.
• The possibility of building reports according to the manufacturing system, so that the production lines can be followed according to the nature of each line
• Support third party employment in some / all stages, and review of outgoing and received quantities. With the settlement of the operating costs in the resource account.
Business Activities Beneficiary
Industrial facilities with a production cycle:
• One-phase production cycle such as some chemicals, sorting, packing, mines and quarries.
• Multi-stage production lines such as garment, shoe factories.
• The manufacturing system often needs special modifications to match the production cycle.
Devices and accessories
• Bar code reader
Articles related to this article
- Bank Settlement Memorandum - The goal is to reach the correct bank balance (which will be shown in the budget) which is often different from my cash balance ... More
- Accounting software features - Accounting software is not only a tool, but a complete command of accounting operations and the software has become very flexible in the application of ... More
- Accounting Software - For small businesses and entrepreneurs. It can be accessed from anywhere to manage finances from bills, expenses, receipts, inventory and transactions ... More
- Accounting Software - Accounting programs, generally aimed at providing financial information and the most important information (determining the outcome of the activity of the economic unit during a period of time ... More
- Accounting Program - The accounting program is not only an aid tool, but a complete leadership of accounting operations. Start-ups and start-up companies are successful and quickly ... More
- From notebooks to the computer - Of course not the difference between the notebook and the automated system is the use of paper in the first and the use of the computer in the second, and ... More