Orchida Embroidery System
Orchida Embroidery system offers you endless possibilities for creating unique embroidery with just a few clicks.
Orchida Embroidery system will assist you in generating embroidery designs directly from artwork. You can use clip art, photographs, scanned images or your own illustrations. Create lettering and symbols using a variety of True Type Fonts™ which are already available on your computer. Adjust and manipulate embroideries by selecting different stitch types, pattern options or outlines to add interest. You have the ability to arrange your embroidery designs any way you want.
Orchida Embroidery system can be used with a number of different embroidery machines as you can import/export embroideries in the most popular machine formats, including Tajima, Brother, ZSK, Barudan, Pfaff and Happy.
Use a variety of editing tools to adjust an existing embroidery design or use your own creations. Create your own Fill patterns or edit any of the present ones. Design personal motif stitches which can be used to outline or to fill portions of an embroidery design. Rearrange the stitching order of the design in the Filmstrip to suit your needs, or let the program automatically figure out the best stitching order.
Orchida Embroidery system is designed to create Embroideries and will directly communicate with any embroidery machine. You will not need any other Transfer Program, or any device designed by your particular embroidery machine manufacturer.
Easy-to-Use Digitizing tools : Enable you to create (varying/Fixed) width columns with (varying/Fixed) stitch angles , filled objects (with/out) Holes and Letters. Just few clicks to create any shape, and “Enter” to create stitches.
Smart Edge tool : A wonderful tool used with any Digitizing Tools to save your time in tracking the edges of backdrop image.
Magic Wand : Another magic Tool to create stitches from the backdrop image. Just point the Area you want and let EOS fills this Area with stitches.
Automatic Shapes :A time saving tool used with any of the digitizing tools to create the basic shapes like (circle, ellipse ,Square, etc…) automatically .
Magic Shapes : An automatic tool creates any symmetric shape like (flowers and Stars) and enables you to create sophisticated shapes with easy interface .
Splits Creator : In addition to more than 50 Splits, Orchida Embroidery system provides you with an easy to use ‘Split’ creator to create any new split you want . You Can Apply Splits on Column and Fill Shapes
Motif Creator : In addition to more than 200 motifs, Orchida Embroidery system provides you with an easy to use ‘Motif’ creator . Also, you can select any few stitches and save them as a Motif. So you can add any motif from your old Stitch file. You can apply Splits on Column and Fill Shapes.
Automatic Corner , Underlay and Trim (in/out) : Just select the suitable corner for various angle ranges, and select the preferred Underlay parameters / Trim (in/Off) parameters. Then forget about it, Orchida Embroidery system will apply these parameters to all your embroidery shapes, you will create.
Lettering : More than 18 predefined Lettering envelops with a flexible creation method, in addition to, User Defined Shape are available to create embroidery lettering in any Form you imagine. More than 20 Embroidery Fonts in addition to the Ability to use all TrueType Fonts
Image Editor : Orchida Embroidery system provides you with Embroidery Customized Image Editor to enable you to put a final touch on the backdrop image before you start digitizing. It enables you to reduce: image colors, control brightness, etc.
AutoConverter : You can use this wonderful tool to convert any Clipart to embroidery Shapes. You can select the type of the output shapes fill , column, or run stitch .
Orchida Embroidery system allows you to navigate through your designs by color change, trims or stitches. Orchida Embroidery system provides you with 5 sets of tools to handle: Shapes, Reference Points (RP) , Stitches , Connectors and even Backdrop images.
Different Selection Method : You can select by pointing to the object, using the selection rectangle or via film. You can select one object or more , one RP or more, and one stitch or more.
Copy, Cut, Duplicate and Paste : You can copy an object or few objects. Then, you can paste them in any place in the same design or in another design. You can duplicate any (object/few objects) to get another copy of the (object /few objects) just in the same place.
Deforming Tools : A wonderful set of deforming shapes to enable you to deform your shapes giving them a fantastic effect.
Automatic Borders : You add borders to any shape you have created. You can select the type of border : stitch run or column. The border will be a separated shape so you can control its properties like any shape.
3D Stitch Effects : A set of 3D effects like (sphere, ellipsoid , cylinder…) which you can apply directly to the selected stitches ,
Stitch processor : A powerful tool enables you to control the stitches count and density for stitch file. Also, you control the width of any stitch column.
Film : A wonderful tool enables you to navigate through your design and to control the sorting of your embroidery objects. And it can insert special stitches like (stop, cut ,applique…).
Graphical Test : You can test your design by, seeing a simulation of the punched stitches, on the screen (as line or 3D simulation).
A powerful image editor enables you to scan image from scanner or open images file. It supports many images type(BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, PCX, ..) .
Easy-to-use image editing tools like: fill, brush, Select rectangle ,cut, paste.
Image Effect : A customizable embroidery image effect to enable you to reduce the colors of image, control brightness, etc …
AutoConvert Tool : A magic tool enables you to convert any clipart to an embroidery design. You can control the output shapes type: (run stitch, stitch column or Fill). Also, you can control the way of detecting shapes via easy parameters.
A wonderful set of prepunched embroidery fonts contains some Arabic Fonts. Every character is combined of several embroidery objects to facilite editing and control.
18 Predefined frames With easy-to-use interface, you can control the way the frame is created, so you can get a countless number of frames.
User Defined Frame : A great tool enables you to create embroidery lettering in any frame you imagine. Just create the frame you want and let Orchida Embroidery system punches it.
True Type Fonts : You can use any TrueType font installed in your system. You can select the output shape type : (run stitch, Stitch column or Fill).
Input / Output
- – Read & Write designs in Orchida format (EMB)
- – Read from / Write to: CD-Rom, Hard Drive, Floppy / Zip Disks, Network
- – Machine Code Interpreter setup for importing designs
- – Machine Profile setup for exporting designs
- – Print Designs
- – Direct Connect to Happy, Tajima and Barudan (cable not included – $89.95)
Display / View Modes
- – Zoom In, Out, Total, Select, Previous, 1:1, Pan
- – Redraw, Slow Redraw, Change Redraw Speed
- – Change Needle / Background Colors
- – Design Information window: Stitches, Color Changes, Dimensions, etc.
- – Screen Accessories: Measuring Ruler, Crosshairs, Grid, Tooltips
- – Grid setup: Color, Location, Spacing, Type, On / Off
- – Needle Marks: Color, Size, Zoom Factor
- – Hide / Display: Stitches, Needle Marks, Colors, Toolbars, etc.
- – Navigation Bar: 10 stitches, 100 stitches, Control, Color, Object
- – 3D Simulation window: Simulation Properties, Palette and Print
- – Sequence View for Digitizing in Normal or 3D mode
- – Object Inspector window for Digitizing Settings
- – Auto Centering / Return to Center; Design Start / End Placement options
- – Sort Sections by Color
- – Cut, Copy and Paste Designs
- – Move, Add, Delete Stitches
- – Insert, Remove or Edit Machine Commands (Trims, Color Changes, Stops)
- – Navigate the design by Stitches, Colors, Trims
- – Move, Delete, Rotate, Mirror Blocks
- – Select Blocks by Color, Box, Outline, Walk
- – Shape Blocks irregularly
- – Scale entire Designs with automatic Stitch Compensation
- – Scale parts of Designs with automatic Stitch Compensation
- – Change Density and / or Pull Compensation to parts of or entire Designs
- – Automatically Detect Satin, Fill and Running segments for Processing
- – Clean Edges; Add Split Satins; Add Jagged Edges; Filter Small Stitches
- – Convert Satin to Fill / Fill to Satin; change Fill Patterns of existing areas
- – 3D Effects: Sphere, Lens , ellipsoid , Cylindrical
Artwork Type / Graphic Files
- – Import BMP, JPG, other graphic formats
- – Paste Artwork from the Clipboard
- – Load several Images on the same screen
- – Image Editing: Resize, Rotate, Hide / Display, Save As, Delete
- – Convert Images to Stitches
- – Stitch Fill textures: over 70 Styles / split (texture) creator tool
- – Fill motifs : over 200 motifs / motif creator tool
- – Run Path : Running Stitches / E-Stitch
- – Path : Tatami (with texture) / Zigzag / Motif Stitches / contour
- – Feston : Tatami (with texture) / Zigzag / Motif Stitches / contour
- – Simple Area : Tatami (with texture) / Zigzag / Motif Stitches
- – Complex Area: Tatami (with texture) / Zigzag / Motif Stitches
- – Use Windows TTF: Fill / Satin / Running Stitches
- – 3D Font Library with 18+ Embroidery Fonts included Arabic Fonts
- – Edit existing Fonts
- – Add Text to any Design or create your own Text
- – Create one or more lines of Text in one step
- – Select Font, Size, Layout, Color, Slant, etc.
- – Letter / Word / Line Spacing; Close-Point Connection
- – Add Lock Stitches and Trims at the end of Letters / Words / Lines
- – Automatic Underlay, Density, Pull Compensation, Short Stitches, etc
- – Text Justification: left, center, right, self
- – Text Layouts: Stair, Regular Box; Upper / Lower / Upper and Lower Arc
- – Text Layouts: Irregular Box (Bridging, Globe, Panoramic, Diamond, etc.).
Embroidery File Management
- – Design Transfer to Embroidery Machines (Happy, Tajima and Barudan)
- – Print Templates: Standard, 3D, Color Separation
- – Conversion of Formats of one or several files in one step
- – Browse and Print Libraries of Components (Fills, Stitches, Fonts, etc.)
Wire Objects Editing
- – Move, Add, Delete Stitches within wire frames
- – Show Stitches while editing wire frame
- – Navigate the design by Stitches, Colors, Machine Commands, Objects
- – Insert or Delete Machine Trims
- – Auto Centering / Return to Center; Design Start / End Placement options
- – Modify shapes of Objects; Edit Object Properties; Delete Objects
- – Add, Insert, Edit, Move, Delete, Rotate Nodes
- – Edit Node Properties: Toggle Normal / Corner and Straight / Curve
- – Edit Node Properties: Toggle Swept / Mitered / Capped Corners
- – Select, Edit or Move one, several or all Nodes of a section at once
- – Select and Move Entry / Exit Points
- – Add / Delete Directions to Simple Areas
- – Add / Delete Holes to Complex Areas
- – Sort Sections / re-arrange sewing order by Colors
- – Re-arrange sewing order by Paste Special command
- – Select All Blocks; Select Blocks by Color or Box; Invert Selection
- – Scale Blocks with automatic Stitch Compensation
- – Measure, Measure and Scale, Mirror Blocks
- – Rotate Blocks: Angular Rotation, Rotation Tool
- – Cut, Copy and Paste Blocks; Delete Blocks; Import Blocks
- – Several built-in Blocks to use with “Import Block” feature
- – Align Blocks: several Alignment options
- – Expanded to Condensed conversion
- – Manual Trace
- – Automatic Trace on Images of solid colors (Smart Edges)
- – Magic Wand Digitizing on Images of solid colors
- – Nodes: Straight or Curve, Normal or Corner, combinations
- – Cornering options: Swept, Mitered, Capped
- – Node Spacing control on AutoTrace
- – Automatic Stitch Generation on digitizing
- – User-defined Entry / Exit Points for every object
- – Automatic Lock Stitches at Entry / Exit Point of Objects
- – Underlay: Density/stitch length
- – Pull Compensation, Jagged Edges, Shaped Edges, accordion effect