Nintex makes it easy to automate your processes, so you can keep projects moving, but without all the manual work. Tackle everything from simple processes in a department to sophisticated, company-wide processes like: Document Compliance, Contract Management, Employee On-Boarding, Asset Management and Tracking, Field Service and Inspection, Customer Support and much more.
Automate Business Processes Quickly and Easily
Decide, drag, drop and you’re done. Individual users and workflow professionals alike can automate processes in minutes using an intuitive, easy-to-use, browser-based, drag-and-drop workflow designer that reduces the work involved in building, using and improving processes.
Workflow, Quick and Easy
With Nintex Workflow you can get more done. Get up and running quickly, automating everyday processes like reviewing and approving requests, task routing, and collaborating on documents. Build workflows in hours or days, instead of months, and have an immediate impact on your business.
- Fits seamlessly with your existing SharePoint and Office 365 environment, without a need for separate servers or infrastructure
- Access a catalogue of sample workflows as well as time-saving smart defaults that preconfigure common activities and settings.
- Edit and enhance workflows quickly as business needs and requirements change.
Powerful and Connected
Build workflows that connect and interact with your existing business applications such as SAP and Salesforce as well as cloud services like DocuSign, Box, Dropbox, Yammer, Twitter etc.
- Create workflows with simple to complex logic
- Start workflows based on events inside or outside SharePoint
- Connect to various cloud services and line-of business systems through our pre-built connectors.
Governable and Manageable
Monitor the status of your business processes in real-time to quickly address performance, quality and compliance issues. Our workflow designer lets you establish who can design processes and which tools they may use.
Reuse Best Practices
Great solutions can be added to self-service catalogs or even proactively pushed to other places. Professionals can create workflow components in minutes and share them with anyone who needs them. And all of it can be managed from one place.