Nintex works on Facilitate the automation of your processes, so you can continue to move projects, but without all manual work. Process everything from simple operations in one department to even more sophisticated processes at the company level such as: document compliance, contract management, boarding personnel, asset management, tracking, field service, inspection, customer support and more.
Automate business processes quickly and easily
Decide, drag, drop and you're done. Individual users and workflow professionals can both automate processes in minutes using a user-friendly, browser-based workflow and drag-and-drop workflow that minimizes the work involved in creating, using, and optimizing processes.
Workflow, fast and easy
With Nintex Workflow, you can accomplish more. Get up-to-speed and automate day-to-day operations like reviewing and approving requests, directing tasks, and collaborating on documents. You can create workflow tasks in hours or days, rather than months, and have an immediate impact on your work.
- Easily integrates with the current SharePoint and Office 365 environment, without the need for separate servers or infrastructure
- Access a workflow model catalog as well as time-saving smart assumptions that already configure public activities and settings.
- Quickly edit and improve workflow tasks as business needs and requirements change.
Strong and connected
You can create workflow tasks that connect to and interact with your current business applications such as SAP And Salesforce as well as cloud services such as DocuSign, Box, Dropbox, Yammer, Twitter and others.
- Create workflow tasks with complex logic
- Start the workflow based on events inside or outside of SharePoint
- Connect to many cloud and business line services with pre-integrated links.
Can be controlled and managed
Monitor the status of your business processes in real time to address performance, quality and compliance issues quickly. Our workflow designer lets you determine who can design the processes and tools they might use.
Reuse best practices
Great solutions can be added to self-service catalogs or even paid elsewhere. Professionals can create workflow components in minutes and share them with anyone who needs them. It can all be managed from one place.
- Municipal Comet increases traceability and transparency with Nintex - All business processes have their own workflow. Tasks such as product delivery, processing new applicants, and account payments typically require ... More
- Nintex models - Nintex models are intuitive and browser based, and do not require any license or client software installation. Design visually attractive models using ... More
- Workflow of NINTEX - More
- Automation of business processes - Automate business processes that transform your business processes by combining people, processes and your content - quickly ... More