It combines all the services and integrates all the applications so that the users do make all their jobs through the portal.
- The internal portal, includes services and internal applications and communication between the members of the Foundation Tools
- The External Portal includes all external services to allow customers to ask for services, query for their services status, and get other reports and statistics.
Mainly, The Services provided by the portal are:
Workflow (BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION)
Workflows are designed to automate sequenced approvals and tasks as leave requests procedure, material purchase orders, and requests for appointment. The tasks are created by the system, and assigned to the involved users as pre-designed.
Content and Document Management
- Central management and storage for the documents
- simplify the management of Web content electronic signature on documents
- Maintain the security levels for the documents and controls the accessibility to the documents by the users
Improve communication among all members of the institution
- Publication of decisions and circulars
- social communication between individuals (Post events and personal contacts) Enterprise News Media materials
Provide intelligent reporting and indicators to managers and board members
Publishing fast-indicators (KPIs) that describe the organization’s performance, such as growth rates, employee’s performance …etc., this needs integration with the related applications.
What SharePoint Provides
- i class=”fa-li fa fa-check”>SharePoint already has a work flow engine and tasks platform, We have integrated vertically with it to facilitate workflow processes easily
- SharePoint supports tasks (Tasks) automatically, whether caused by automating tasks, or that is added from individuals
- User-tasks appears automatically in his page
- SharePoint already contains (SharePoint Lists) for uploading files, documents, Emails …
- Full Controlled by the system administrator to control user access to the libraries and elements within the libraries.
- Flexibility for normal users to create their own libraries (if authorized by the administrator)
- Share Point is natively integrated with these applications
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Exchange Serve
- Microsoft Office Communications
- Microsoft Dynamics®
- Creating internal sites easily and dynamically as needed
- Enable users to share documents – ideas – communication …
- Easy to Create closed group, flexibility to build their own libraries and shared documents
- Balance user and administrator control.
With SharePoint, anyone can create and provision specific business solutions through team sites, document libraries, colleague networks, and more
Business activities that need the solution.
Industrial and commercial institutions, (governmental or private sector), where there are a large number of employees. As well as institutions that provide services to the public and need to automate administrative procedures