Warehouse Management System is designed to give detailed reports on the entry and exit of the items to the stores. So can monitor and control stock.
Warehouse Management Consists of
- Tab items by (section / type / private fields)
- Handling items that have Serial No. – expiration date – Color – Size
- Dealing with items with dimensional details (length,width)
- Dealing with virtual items like services
- Linking items to suppliers
- Dealing with the items with multi units
- Dealing with the items with two independent units
- Can define selling price for each unit separately
- Can define up to five sell prices to to the item, and three types of discount
- Define commissions per item as percentage or as value
- Identify sales tax for items Sales tax option, to be included in the sales price.
This feature helps in updating one field value in multiple items at the same time.
Just select the items to be modified using the mouse besides shift & Ctrl keys, and then modify some fields (Section – Type – supplier …) for all of these items at once
System calculates the factor per items a function of the presence time of the item in the stock and the sold quantities
You can determine the security level for each item so that the users that has smaller security levels can’t transact with it
- Five can define the prices for sale (the price of the price of 1. 5), as well as Bmcn define three types of discount sales (wholesale discount, half of the sentence, the consumer)
- But you may purchase one price and discount one
- And when the client definition, (as we shall see later) we will choose the type of sales discount and sales price, which deal done with the type of customer
- It is determined by the proportion of each of the sales tax and tax rebate and the addendum at the class definition
- There is a special choice when the selling price defined Bacart class including VAT
Are items have no stock in the warehouse, but can be sold and purchased, but can not do an inventory of them, like services.
On the simplest case we want to query item quantities on stores.
For some kinds of items we need more.
- Medicals and foods required expired dates
- Electrical & Electronic devices required Serial numbers.
- Clothes required colors and sizes
Inventory details: Expired Dates – Batch – Serial – Color – Size.
- Item could be assembled from other items (components). Assembled items will be added to store, components will be drawn.
- This issue will work perfectly with packing and distribution sectors
- Defining components of items will help also in comparing actual resources drawn with estimated quantities.
It handles the sale of certain products together offers. For example, you buy Item 1 + Item 2 with certain price. There are two ways to implement this issue
- The first is the use of the Real Assembled Item, where assembled item is a real item and has a real stock.
- The second is the use Virtual assembled item, where the components of the assembled item is drawn from stock when the assembled item is sold.
- Internal store exchanges for the same branch
- Selling branches stores exchanges(followed by accounting effects- need to accept the transform in its transformer branch
There are two kinds of Stocktaking
- Initial stocktaking:
Affects stocks beginning of period
- Periodical stocktaking
Used for actual inventory adjustment
Stock Price way is defined per each item
- Last price
- First In
- Last In
- Greatest Price
- Lowest Price
- Powerful system for monitoring stock on consignment
- Customers give list of remaining stock of our items periodically.
- System gives warning for customers that did not give consignment items stocks.
- Inventory report shows both stock on hand plus stock on consignment
- Report for consignment stock distributed to customers for each item(s)
Shows all transactions affect the inventory balance of certain item(s)
Report is calculated for
- Certain Item / group of items
- Certain period
- Certain transaction type (sell – sell return – buy – buy return –stock draw – stocktaking …)
- Specific store / all stores
- For specific expired date
- For certain patch number.
- For certain serial number
- For certain color / size
- The report shows the final balance for each item and its value (cost price according to item cost policy)
- It also shows details for purchased, sold, returned, transfered quantities.
- Report is generated on detail or on gross for the following details:for each branch – Store – color – Size – Patch – expiry date
- Items List sorted by code – name – department – type …
- Inventory report (detailed / grouped)
- Item transactions sheet
- Inactive items
- Items under reorder level
- Expired Items
- Items on consignment
- Estimated resources consumption
Warehouse Management System Advantages
- Supports multiple stores and large number of products, and ease of management.
- Easy to make the to transfer items between stores.
- The system is fully integrated with GL.
- Supporting items with Expired dates – Serial numbers – Colors – Sizes
- Supporting items with dimensional units (Length*width)
- System calculates Recession factor per items a function of the presence time of the item in the stock and the sold quantities
- Dealing with virtual items like services
- Dealing with Composite and Packed items
- Dealing with Assembled items used in offers
- Users have security level less than certain Items will not edit / make transactions with these items
- Inventory report is generated on detail or on gross for the following details:for each branch – Store – color – Size – Patch – expiry date
Business activities that need the solution.
- This is a basic system for all companies and businesses and industries. As well as sales outlets and shops.
- Even service companies need for this system to monitor the movement of applied services
- Companies working on packaging strongly benefit from assembling and disassembling items transactions.
- Pharmacies, drug stores, and companies who need to activate the expiry date.
- Hardware providers and companies who need to activate serial numbers.
Devices and accessories
- Bar-code Reader
- Bar-code Printer
- Printer A4